I Am The Cavalry is a volunteer organization devoted to improving the security of four main focus areas: medical devices, transportation, connected homes, and infrastructure.
We believe that our dependence on connected technology is increasing faster than our ability to safeguard ourselves.
OUR AIMS ARE
– To selectively improve visibility and awareness of these issues while preserving trust.
– To inform decision-makers in public policy, manufacturing, oversight, and customer organizations so they take smart risks.
– To collaborate among all stakeholders, deal with concerns, and find a common way forward where everyone wins.
– To catalyze, amplify, and demonstrate public good done by security research of consequence.
– To promote systems thinking that examines interdependencies and externalities, not just pieces of the whole.